So, I was doing some year-end de-cluttering when I found this among my notes. A resolution for 2017, written in November 2016. Let’s see how I did:
- vacation: check
- therapy: actually I don’t really remember what I meant by this. It could be many things, really. Hmm…
- moving to and settling in a new house: check
- book: was it reading more book or writing a book? oh well… I didn’t do much about either one
- career: well, surprise surprise. I’m doing something about it, at least. So, Check!
- Ph.D: was rather impulsive, but I’m a student again, now. BIG CHECK.
4 out of 6. Not bad, Uswah, not bad.